Register your child’s information on our online
registration portal on 2nd January 2019 from 9.00 a.m
You are requested to deposit an amount of Rs.700/- by cash towards registration fees which may be submitted at the school office along with the following documents and credentials on 7th & 8th January 2019 from 9.30 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
1. Copy of Online Receipt.
2. Copy of Birth Certificate (issued by local Municipal Corporation/Panchayath).
3. Birth certificate without child’s name will not be acceptable.
4. Copy of Child id (SSSM – ID)
5. Aadhar Card copy of child
6. Passport Size Photograph of the Candidate.
7. Copy of Address proof (latest electricity bill/landline telephone bill/ passport/letter from employer/Aadhar Card/ Voter ID Card, no other documents will be valid).
8. Copy of Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC.
9. Photocopy of documents supporting educational qualification of father and mother.
* Without Online Registration, forms will not be given to any parents.
* Online Registration should be done only once. If the child’s name comes on the
Portal more than once the registration will be cancelled.
* Failing to present the above mentioned documents, will subject to the
Cancellation of registration.
1. The age of the child should be 3 to 4 years on 1st July 2019 (Child born
between 1/7/2015 to 1/7/2016)
2. Submission of registration form is not the assurance for securing admission to Nursery.
3. The selection of the students will be done as per the information furnished during the submission of registration form.
4. The Management / Admission Board reserve the right for admitting the child.
5. The registration ceases at any stage of admission if dissatisfied by the management, without assigning any reason.
6. All the desired original documents should be presented at the time of admission for verification. Furnishing fake information will lead to cancellation of registration / selection of the candidate.
7. NO SECOND LIST OF ADMISSION WILL BE RELEASED.
8. School Management reserves the right to select or not to select the students without assigning any reason and, the cessation of the admission at any stage of dissatisfaction.
9. No correction in the name and Date of Birth will be entertained once the entry is made in the Admission Register.
10. Selected list will be released on 18th January 2019 at 9.30 a.m.